- Kinesiotaping: prescribed for various tissue injuries and pain relief.
- Myofascial Release:used for relief of trigger points and muscle spasms.
- Instrumentive assisted soft tissue manipulation: used to break up adhesions and restore ROM of a particular joint.
- Corrective Exercises: patients are often given simple yet effective therapeutic exercises in order to strengthen and stabilize areas of concern. Read: Posture Correction
Physiotherapy Modalities: used for pain control and muscle spasms. Passive therapies are usually involved in the early treatment stages, especially right after an injury.
- Electrotherapy: eases muscles spasm and promotes healing. Electrotherapy is a pain management technique, and as such, is part of an overall chiropractic treatment regimen.
- Intersegmental Traction: in conjunction with the adjustment, helps restore motion and hydrate the spinal discs.