We practice a hands-on, holistic approach to healthcare. Patients normally present to the office with a variety of health issues and pain syndromes. We are dedicated to getting you well, and keeping you well.
Our Doctors Have the Following Specializations:
"THE PRESERVATION OF HEALTH IS EASIER THAN THE CURE OF DISEASE."
-B. J. Palmer
Chiropractic Care: The goal of the chiropractic adjustment is to restore the vertebral bone that is misaligned and causing nerve interference to its natural position and proper movement capabilities. The initial visit includes a thorough history and consultation, focused examination of your spine, and any necessary imaging to determine if your condition can be helped with chiropractic care. You will be given a report of our findings and an expected prognosis. Read more about what to expect as a new patient.
Spinal Decompression: A non-surgical procedure that is effective for acute and re-occurring low back disc conditions. Indications include herniated or bulging discs as well as degenerative disc disease. Read more about, spinal decompression, a non-surgical approach to restoring intervertebral disc integrity.
Acupuncture: An acient form of medicine that helps with a variety of health conditions. This includes chronic pain syndromes, sinus pressure, stress management, and neurological symptoms. Acupuncture theory holds that energy conducted by meridians known to coordinate the balance between one's spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical state.
Exercise Rehabilitation: Dr. Monique has advanced training with chiropractic sports sciences.
- Kinesiotaping: prescribed for various tissue injuries and pain relief.
- Myofascial Release: used for relief of trigger points and muscle spasms.
- Corrective Exercises: most of our patients are often given simple yet effective therapeutic exercises in order to strengthen and stabilize areas of concern.
Physiotherapy Modalities: Our therapeutic modalities are used for pain control and muscle spasms. Passive therapies are usually involved in the early treatment stages, especially right after an injury.
- Electrotherapy: eases muscles spasm and promotes healing. Electrotherapy is a pain management technique, and as such, is part of an overall chiropractic treatment regimen.
- Intersegmental Traction: in conjunction with the adjustment, helps restore motion and hydrate the spinal discs.