At Advanced Physical Health is a family practice dedicated to providing effective and excellent chiropractic health care to our patients through a compassionate and professional environment. Below is a sampling of the different chiropractic services we offer:
Spinal Assessment: The initial visit includes a thorough history and consultation, focused examination of your spine and/or extremities, any necessary imaging for proper diagnosis, and a report of findings with an associated prognosis.
This comprehensive spinal assessment allows us to determine if and where your spine has structural or functional issues. Our doctors do all assessments and your results are shared through a concise report. If you are determined be to a candidate for chiropractic care we will begin the recommended treatment regime.
Read more: What to Expect
Chiropractic Care: to make the necessary correction in the spine. Chiropractic adjustments are performed by applying gentle, yet firm pressure to a bone. The goal of any adjustment is to restore the bone to its natural, or original, position & proper motion.
Spinal Decompression: a non-surgical procedure that is effective for acute and reoccurring low back disc conditions. Indications include herniated or bulging discs as well as degenerative disc disease.
Read more about Spinal Decompression, a non-surgical approach to restoring spinal disc health
Acupuncture: helps with various chronic pain syndromes, sinus pressure and neurological symptoms. Acupuncture theory holds that energy conducted by meridians known to coordinate the balance between one's spiritual, emotional, mental, and physical state.
- Kinesiotaping: prescribed for various tissue injuries and pain relief.
- Myofascial Release: used for relief of trigger points and muscle spasms.
- Corrective Exercises: patients are often given simple yet effective therapeutic exercises in order to strengthen and stabilize areas of concern. Read: Exercise
Physiotherapy Modalities: used for pain control and muscle spasms. Passive therapies are usually involved in the early treatment stages, especially right after an injury.
- Electrotherapy: eases muscles spasm and promotes healing. Electrotherapy is a pain management technique, and as such, is part of an overall chiropractic treatment regimen. Read: Types of Therapies
- Intersegmental Traction: in conjunction with the adjustment, helps restore motion and hydrate the spinal discs.
Other Services Include:
Back to: Symptoms