To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of our patients and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
1) New Patient Forms: Our health history form helps us better understand any past traumas or stresses that may be playing a role with your current health condition. You may complete your paperwork prior to your first visit if it's more convenient for you: Adult intake form or Child intake form
2) Consultation with the Doctor: We will do a one-on-one consultation with each new patient. We look forward to meeting you and learning if we are the right place for your health goals.
3) Functional Assessment: We perform a focused neurologically based physical assessment to better understand your condition. The physical exam involves assessing the different joint segments along with its related muscles and nerves. Your chiropractor will evaluate the region and other regions that might be contributing to your condition.
4) Digital X-Rays: If needed, we will take spinal radiographs. We are a full service state of the art digital x-ray center. When imaging is neccessary, we have the technology on site to take a variety of films.
5) Report of Findings: The doctor will review your films and care plan with you in a private setting. The doctor will do his or her best to answer the following questions:
- What is wrong with me?
- Can chiropractic care help me?
- What is the recommended treatment?
- How long before I start to feel better?
6) Pathway of Healing: As care begins, some patients start to feel better quickly while others may take more time. Each patient has his or her own health challengers or stressors. We have been fortunate enough to care for thousands of patients over the past 30+ years. Our technology and technique is the most advanced in the chiropractic profession to date.
- Reduce inflammation and
- Restore integrity and funciton to the nervous system
- Restore joint and disc integrity
- Allow the body to self heal and reduce the symptoms you are experiencing
- Improve range of motion
- Optimize health potential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- American Health Group
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Healthlink PPO & HMO
- Mail Handlers
- Mercy Health Plan
- United Health Care