Mission Statement: Our mission is to help our patients pursue and achieve optimal health and well-being in a compassionate and healing environment. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
1) New Patient Paperwork: Our health history application helps us better understand any past traumas or stresses that may have a role to play with your current health condition.You may complete your paperwork prior to your first visit: Adult intake form or Child intake form
2) Consultation with the Doctor: We will do a one-on-one consultation with each new patient. Be ready to provide your medical history, which will be essential for preparing a course of treatment for you.
3) Functional Assessment: We perform a focused neurologically based physical assessment to better understand your condition. The physical exam involves assessing the different joint segments along with its related muscles and nerves. Your chiropractor will evaluate the region and other regions that might be contributing to your condition.
4) Digital X-Rays: As indicated, we will take chiropractic postural radiographs. We are a full service state of the art digital x-ray center. When imaging is neccessary, we have the technology on site to take a variety of films.
5) Report of Findings: The doctor will review your case and give you a report including diagnosis, prognosis and treatment recommendations. If you are accepted as a chiropractic patient, you will be given a care plan. The doctor will do his or her best to answer the following questions:
- What is wrong with me?
- Can chiropractic care help me?
- What is the recommended treatment?
- How long before I start to feel better?
6) Path of Healing with Corrective Care: As care begins, some patients start to feel better quickly while others may take more time. Each patient has his or her own body type and health challengers. We have been fortunate enough to care for thousands of patients over the past 30 years. Our technology and technique is the most advanced in the chiropractic profession to date.
- Reduce inflammation and possible symptoms you are experiencing
- Restore joint and disc integrity
- Improve range of motion
- Restore nervous system function
- Optimize physical function
Insurance: We accept the following healthcare plans, please call to verify your coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- American Health Group
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Healthlink PPO & HMO
- Mail Handlers
- Mercy Health Plan
- United Health Care
Our Pillars of Care: