The more you understand your body and how it functions, the better equipped you'll be at taking care of yourself to achieve optimal health. We've included the Patient Education section on our website to provide you with valuable, practical wellness information which you can incorporate into your lifestyle to improve the quality of your life. We hope you will turn to these pages whenever you have a question about health related issues and urge you to contact our practice at any time to make an appointment request with one of our doctors.
Patient Education Links
- Benefits of Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic Research
- Educational Requirements
- Chiropractic Principles
- Common Myths
- History of Chiropractic
- Frequently Asked Questions
Podcasts: with Dr. Monique on the Tom Bradley Show
- Tuck in your chin.
- Push your head back against your hands or the floor (if your are lying on your back).
- Hold 5 counts. Do 20 repetitions.
Alternate or extension:
- Place your hand on the side of your head.
- Tuck in your chin and push your head to the side, against your hand. Hold 3 to 5 counts. Do 10 to 20 repetitions.