The more you understand your body and how it functions, the better equipped you'll be at taking care of yourself to achieve optimal health. We've included the Patient Education section on our website to provide you with valuable, practical wellness information which you can incorporate into your lifestyle to improve the quality of your life. We hope you will turn to these pages whenever you have a question about health related issues and urge you to contact our practice at any time to make an appointment request with one of our doctors.
Patient Education Links
- Benefits of Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic Care
- Chiropractic Research
- Educational Requirements
- Chiropractic Principles
- Common Myths
- History of Chiropractic
- Frequently Asked Questions
Podcasts: with Dr. Monique on the Tom Bradley Show
- Lie flat on your stomach. Raise one arm at a time. Hold for 5 counts, then slowly lower. Do 20 repetitions for each arm.
- Try raising one leg at a time. Hold for 5 counts, then slowly lower. Do 20 repetitions for each leg. Advanced versions of this exercise involve raising both legs or arms simultaneously
- Bend your elbows.
- Slowly press your elbows straight back, squeezing the shoulder blades together.
- Hold 5 counts. Do 20 repetitions.