Monique White, D.C., MS, ICCSP
Dr. Monique is a second generation, board certified Chiropractic Physician practicing in Columbia, MO. She graduated from Logan University, College of Chiropractic as Valedictorian and Summa Cum Laude.
Dr. Monique attained advanced training and concurrently graduated with her Masters in Sports Science and Rehabilitation and is an Internationally Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner. She is also certified to practice Acupuncture.
Dr. Monique practices with her parents, Dr.'s Sylvie Carpentier and Matthew White, at Advanced Physical Health. Both of whom also graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic and have been in practice serving the Columbia community for over thirty years.
She cares for individuals across all ages so she utilizes the following techniques to be able to serve patients individually:
- Instrument assisted Arthrostim
- Activator Methods
- Chronic Pain
- Scoliosis: She is a member an international scoliosis organization SOSORT (Society of Scoliosis Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation)
- Pediatrics & Prenatal Care: Dr. Monique is a member of the International Pediatric Chiropractic Association; a nonprofit organization dedciated to public wellness education and research
- Athletes: She serves volunteers as a team doctor for a local competitive cheerleading gym with the goal of preventing injuries and reducing the manifestation of chronic issues later in life
Her clinic hours are the following:
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday: 7:30am-6:00pm
- Tuesday: 11:00am-5:00pm
- Thursday: 11:00am-6:00pm
She has experienced working with unique patient populations. She has worked with elite Division I student athletes through the MU Athletic Performance Department. She also served at the PARAQUAD Rehabilitation Center of St. Louis, a center that provides care to individuals with various ranges of disabilities, specifically post stroke victims, under the mission of increasing their independence. She also provided care at CHIPS Health and Wellness, a multi-disciplinary healthcare clinic serving the underinsured and uninsured of the community.
She is an active volunteer for the local non profit organization Pascale's Pals, Inc which serves the hospitalized children and their families at the MU Women's and Children's Hospital. She is also the founder of the Pascale's Pals Student Chapter at the University of Missouri. Dr. Monique practices in her hometown of Columbia, MO. She conducted her undergraduate studies at the University of Missouri as a fellow in the NSF Mathematics in Life Sciences scholar program.
Listen to a Chiropractic Podcast with Dr. Monique on the Tom Bradley Show.
Two generations of Chiropractic Physicians:
Back to: Our Doctors