Sports Rehabilitation: our doctors have advanced training with chiropractic sports medicine
- Kinesiotaping: prescribed for various tissue injuries and pain relief. Learn more about what is KT tape
- Myofascial Release: used for relief of trigger points and muscle spasms.
- Corrective Exercises: patients are often given simple yet effective therapeutic exercises in order to strengthen and stabilize areas of concern. Read: Posture Correction
Physiotherapy Modalities: used for pain control and muscle spasms. Passive therapies are usually involved in the early treatment stages, especially right after an injury.
- Electrotherapy: eases muscles spasm and promotes healing. Electrotherapy is a pain management technique, and as such, is part of an overall chiropractic treatment regimen.
- Intersegmental Traction: in conjunction with the adjustment, helps restore motion and hydrate the spinal discs.
Back To: Our Services