Advanced Physical Health is a family practice dedicated to providing the best quality healthcare in a responsive and caring environment.
Athletes & Coaches: Athletes have been benefiting from Chiropractic care for many years. Recently it has gained more attention from the media. Athletic populations of all levels, from the school sports to the world-class athletes, utilize chiropractic because it is a drug-free way to better health and performance.
Our chiropractic team has undergone advanced training in sports science and rehabilitation to understand an athlete’s individual needs. The chiropractic adjustment helps remove nerve interference to ensure that the body and joints function as efficiently as possible.
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Herniated Discs: Disc Disorders
- Pinched Nerves: Nerve Disorders
- Mid-Back and Rib Pain
Injuries of the Extremities:
- Ankle/Foot Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Shoulder Tendonitis & Impingement
- Bursitis (hip, knee, elbow, shoulder)
- Tennis Elbow
- Jaw Pain
- Neck and Arm Pain
Chiropractic care helps improve an athlete's ability to jump higher1 post ankle injury to help them perform at their best.
Sean Atkins, PhD, Exercise Physiologist states that,
“I would estimate that in excess of 90% of all world-class athletes use Chiropractic care to prevent injuries and to increase their performance potential."
Back To: Symptoms
1. Hedlund S, Nilsson H, Lenz M, Sundberg T. Effect of chiropractic manipulation on vertical jump height in young female athletes with talocrural joint dysfunction: a single-blinded randomized clinical pilot trial. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics 2014;37(2):116-23.